- Swiss Limited Company (AG).
- Registered in Zurich in 1984.
- Bank account: Credit Suisse.
The company has the SRO-membership with the authorisation to engage in the business activity of financial intermediary.
Regulated by FINMA/SRO and published on FINMA website as a qualified financial intermediary.
- Manage assets on behalf of customers;
- Accept or hold on deposit assets of 3d parties and assist in the investment or transfer;
- Trade in securities and their derivatives, banknotes, coins, money market instruments, precious metals, commodities;
- Open FX, CFD and commodity trading accounts for customers;
- ICO allocations, Crypto Currencies trading/exchange;
- Credit transactions;
- Make investments as investment advisers;
- Hold securities on deposit or manage securities;
- Open bank/investment accounts for clients in Swiss & Liechtenstein banks.
Asking price: 285’000 Euro.
For details: email@example.com
Please feel free to join our telegram channel in order to keep updated for the new offers for ready-made companies for sale.
Every day we have new jurisdiction to offer a ready-made turn-key solution! We work worldwide.