Unfortunately, almost every day we face with roads accidents. At the same time, neither a beginner nor an experienced driver is immune from such troubles.
To defend their rights (to compensate for the damage or prove that the charges are unfounded), it is necessary to turn to a qualified lawyer – accident lawyer.
All lawyers of Eternity Law International are highly qualified and have extensive experience. They are well versed in all the nuances of legislation, constantly improve their knowledge, and closely interact with experts who are well acquainted with automotive equipment and forensic science.
The help of an accident lawyer may be necessary in the following cases:
- immediately after fixing an accident, in order to register the circumstances of the incident, collect evidence and find witnesses to the accident immediately;
- when employees of the patrol police draw up materials on road accidents;
- when the patrol police develop a detailed diagram of the place where the accident occurred, when carrying out all measurements and registering other information by police officers that is determined by legislation;
- when the investigator gets acquainted with the scene of the incident, if people were injured in the accident;
- when setting the price of damage;
- if there is a need to contact the insurance company;
- when a police officer draws up a protocol on the administrative responsibility of a person and makes a decision on his/her offense;
- during pre-trial and judicial consideration of the case of an accident;
- for assistance in recovering compensation for car repairs;
- to appeal against court decisions;
- upon payment of moral and material harm caused to the health and property of the victim.
Our lawyers taking into account the circumstances of the case and the specific needs of the clients considering each case.
Get a detailed advice.