The Isle of Man is located in the Irish Sea. This jurisdiction is controlled by Britain. International investors see Fr. Maine ss an attractive area because it offers a fairly favorable basis for the registration of airlines, yachts and other shipping vehicles, aircraft and others.
Organizational options for companies
- There are no requirements for the registered capital.
- Partners: legal entities and individuals. Number: 1-20.
- Organizations that do not operate on the island and do not involve local partners do not pay taxes.
- It is not required to submit reports on a regular basis, however, they must be kept. Controlling services can request this information at any time.
- The name of the firm must contain Limited Part at the end.
- There is no regulation regarding start-up capital.
- Participants: 2+ and 1 managing employee.
- Companies that do not operate on the island and do not have local partners do not pay tax.
- Nominee services are allowed.
- Financial reporting is mandatory. Subsequently, the reports are stored in the office of the company.
- The name ends with the words Limitеd Liаbility Compаny.
Privаte Limitеd Compаny
- It is recommended, however, not mandatory, to make a registered capital of 2 thousand pounds.
- The company includes 2 directors, 1 shareholder and a secretary.
- The tax is paid at the rate of 20% of the net income received from the offshore territory. A firm that does not profit from operations within Maine does not pay tax.
New Manx Vehicle (NMV)
- There are 4 types of limitation of liability offered – through guarantees, shares, shares and guarantees together, or unlimited liability.
- It is recommended, however, not mandatory, to make a Criminal Code of 2 thousand pounds.
- Director: 1.
- Tax is paid in the amount of 20% of the profit received.
- The name ends with Limited, Incorporated, Corporation or Public Limited Company.
- It is necessary to hire a secretary and 2 directors.
- If profits are earned within the Isle of Man, they are subject to 20% tax.
- It is allowed to issue shares.
If discrepancies are recorded in the information contained in the Central Register of Beneficiaries provided for bank accounts, the latter may be blocked. To avoid this, it is better to resort to the creation of trustee organizations, that is, foundations and trusts. Through these institutions, you can get complete anonymity.
If you need to register a company in the Isle of Man, our specialists will help you register a company quickly and efficiently. Also, you can buy a ready-made company in the Isle of Man. Write to us in the CRM form and we will help you register a company.
Eternity Law International specialists will provide you with qualified advice on the acquisition of an offshore company, opening a bank account in any jurisdiction, as well as further support of your company’s activities at any stage.
We offer ready-made European and offshore companies. It takes 2 days to reissue documents for new owners.
If you have any questions or need advice on registering or buying a company, call us at the phone numbers listed on the website, or write to us in the CRM form located at the bottom of the page. Our specialists will answer you online.