Entrepreneurs who intend to get a PSP-license in Poland need to prepare and correctly fill out all the required documents, open a bank account for the implementation of commercial goals, create a business-plan, select employees for the future firm and ensure that control mechanisms are maintained and ensure future activities. The professional lawyers of our team help you deal with all the nuances quickly and profitably.
If you want to get a permit to provide payment services in Poland, then our firm will guide you through the entire licensing process, prepare the necessary documents and assist you in communicating with the regulator. We are also ready to offer you an extensive list of ready-made licenses for sale, in particular, PSP in Egypt, crypto-licenses in Estonia, Forex-license in France and much more.
Businesses for sale in Poland
Bank in Poland for sale
Banks for sale
Here is presented for your attention Polish bank for sale. Bank was established many years ago and declared itself as a good reputational. Bank is famous of its huge client base, physical offices in many cities, profitable statements through last years and enormous number of branches. Current shareholders want to escape from this banking business…
Bank in Poland with branches for sale
Banks for sale
Below you can see the basic information regarding the bank in Poland with branches for sale Bank in Poland with branches – whats included: Universal bank with private and corporate clients; 68 branches plus 650 points of sale; Own SWIFT code; Possibility to work with gold: the license contains a record for gold operations and…
Company with crypto authorization in Poland for sale
Crypto licenses for sale
Below you can see the basic information regarding the company with crypto authorization in Poland for sale Company with crypto authorization – whats included: Crypto authorized company; Clean company, didn’t conduct any activities; Company is registered in Polish Virtual Currencies Business Activity Register; Allowed activities: – exchange between virtual currencies and means of payment; –…
Regulator and legislative framework
Payment companies operating in Poland can conduct business-activities only with a permit issued by the regulator – the Polish Commission for Financial Supervision (KNF).
Benefits for PSP in Poland
Regulators conduct thorough and rigorous reviews of newly-registered businesses. In the future, the Commission in every possible way helps firms that demonstrate reliability, honesty, a desire to develop the general financial sector of the jurisdiction and comply with the requirement range of the law.
In this jurisdiction, Fintech companies can easily find qualified personnel, and the cost of labor, even taking into account the long stay in this industry, is quite low here.
The constant need of migrants and local residents for currency exchange makes Poland a very favorable market for B2B and B2C services. Even well-known financial organizations open their offices and branches in this jurisdiction.
Doing business-activities in Poland
Poland offers many opportunities for registered entrepreneurs, including:
- openness to service range that are aimed at Eastern European clients;
- cheap but good quality professional human resource;
- ease of opening a corporate account in local banking institutions;
- simple process of obtaining a residence permit for company owners and employees;
- access to local currency, which creates a large foreign exchange market;
- a lot of opportunities for business-projects related to the transfer of funds, thanks to the large flow of migrants.
Primary requirement list
- The presence of local employees in the firm isn’t necessary, however, the implementation of this factor is encouraged. It’s recommended to have at least two resident directors and 4 employees with Polish citizenship.
- Enterprise management should cover AML control, compliance, risk management, accounting and finance, marketing, business-strategies for overall development and sales.
- The starting capital of a PSP-company that wants to license its business-project in Poland must be at least 125 thousand EUR.
- After the regulator issues a license, the organization must begin operating in no more than six months.
To license the activities of a PSP-company in Poland intending to provide its services to this or that citizen, it is necessary to collect and submit the following package of documents to the regulatory authorities:
- details of the company and Statute;
- list of future services;
- business-plan for at least 3 years (with marketing and operations);
- confirmation of capital;
- risk and safety measures;
- company structure;
- data of managers and everyone who has significant shares in the firm;
- confirmation of the right to manage a payment organization;
- auditor data;
- insurance and bank guarantees;
- confirmation of compliance with customer confidentiality and communications requirements;
- a list of agents, if services will be provided through them;
- receipt of payments of the authorization fee;
- list of branches if services will be provided there.
What is included in our service list
Our specialists offer full support for your business-project when registering and licensing a firm in Poland or other jurisdictions.
- We work all over the world.
- We help you collect and fill out documents.
- We provide assistance in promptly getting a permit and additional permits.
- We open accounts in banks and payment systems.
- We advise on all issues.
By working with us, you will receive first-class service and high-quality results in a short time. We have many ready-made companies and licenses for sale, in particular, PSP in Argentina, Germany, Belgium, France and other jurisdictions.
How much does a PSP-license cost in Poland?
The full price of licensing and services of our team depends on many factors, therefore it is calculated individually for each client. The firm’s lawyers will calculate an exact estimated price immediately before the start of cooperation.
We’ve been working in the financial market for many years and have gained an excellent reputation.
- A large professional knowledge, which we constantly expand and update in accordance with the latest trends and changes in the legislative framework of jurisdictions.
- Coverage of many countries.
- Thousands of satisfied customers.
- Large list of additional corporate services.
- Full support at all stages of licensing.
We strive to keep up with technology and constantly improve our capabilities. We provide advice on any issue and take care of all the difficulties of registration so that your firm can get a permit and start operating as soon as possible.