Unique opportunity to purchase Japanese Financial Instruments Business Type II license holder Company.
Price for Japanese Financial Instruments Company:
580 million yen
The company holds two licenses: type II financial instruments business and real property-dealing business.
Type II Financial Instruments Business license holders are eligible of conducting such activities:
- self-offering or Private Placement of Securities;
- salesand purchase/market transactions of derivatives/foreign market intermediary/brokerage/agency services for these transactions, intermediary/brokerage/agency services for entrustment of these transactions, secondary distribution, or dealing in public offering/secondary distribution/private placement, in respect of non-high liquidity securities.
- market transactions of derivatives unrelated to Securities, intermediary/brokerage/agency services for these
- Capital – 100 million yen
- Business possible with the current business method manual (Buying and selling real estate trust beneficiary rights, recruiting real estate funds composed of other companies)
- It is possible to continue employment of the president and business manager. The total salary of the two is about 1.5 million yen.
- There is a system (in terms of capital, net assets, and personnel composition) that allows you to apply for a license under the Real Estate Specified Joint Enterprise Law.
- Since the net assets are 50 million yen or more, you can also obtain a license for the money lending business.
For more details: firstname.lastname@example.org