RETAIL ALCOHOL LICENSE
If you are interested in retail in alcohol, then you should know that this activity requires a mandatory license. Licensing of trade in alcohol and tobacco products is practice throughout the world.
This business brings a lot of profit, but it also has some nuances. In this article, we will describe in detail how to get a retail alcohol license. Retail the sale of alcohol directly to individuals for their personal use.
This may be the sale of drinks in bottles or on tap. The main thing is that your customers do not receive subsequent commercial benefits, that is, do not sell alcohol to third parties.
RETAIL ALCOHOL LICENSE WILL HELP YOU:
- remain in the legal field and do business legally;
- avoid administrative liability in the form of a fine for the lack of a license.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHEN OBTAINING A LICENSE?
- This license is issue for just one year. Of course, after the expiration of the license, you can apply for its renewal.
- In order to obtain a license, you need to pay its cost. The first payment is make before the receipt of the license. Further payment will be charge to you quarterly.
- The cost of the license depends on the size of your outlet. The more cash registers you use to sell alcohol, the higher the cost of the license. The cost is affect by the location of your outlet. The difference in cost is small, but is calculate individually in each case.
- The license can be cancel if you do not adhere to the license conditions. Law provides all of them.
DOCUMENTS FOR OBTAINING RETAIL ALCOHOL LICENSE
The list of documents includes 4 positions:
- Confirmation of the registration of your company. Here we have in mind a copy from the Unified State Register of Law Companies and Individual Entrepreneurs.
- A copy of the registration of all cash registers that you plan to use for retail in alcohol.
- A document that confirms the availability of premises for sale. As a rule, this is a lease of commercial space. An important caveat: the floor space should be at least 20 square meters.
The business owner or his representative can submit documents personally. In the second case, the representative must show a power of attorney.
If you have submitted all the necessary documents, the license is issue to you within 10 business days.
YOU GOT A LICENSE. WHAT IS THE NEXT?
The license holder is obliged to place a copy of it in his outlet. At the same time, a copy of the license should be located in an easily accessible place for visitors to be visible.
The important point is to comply with the license conditions. In the case of the retail in alcohol, it is rather the observance of prohibitions on the sale of alcohol provided by law.
OUR SPECIALISTS WILL HELP:
- Understand whether you need a license.
- Register cash registers.
- Check if your sales outlet meets the requirements specified in the Law.
- Calculate the cost of the license.
- To collect a package of documents.
- Appeal against the decision of regulatory authorities in case of revocation of the license.
Our specialists provides a full range of business licensing services worldwide. You can order a separate service from us or entrust from us with the process of obtaining a license.