Based on Article 11, specified in the Ukrainian legislation “About Citizenship”, all children who live in Ukraine have the right to obtain Ukrainian citizenship on such conditions as:
There are different cases of adoption, according to which completely different documents are required: A minor is adopted by a citizen of Ukraine.
– a request that the adopted person be granted citizenship;
– a photocopy of the birth certificate, TIN of the adoptee;
– two photos printed on matte paper with a size of 3.5 centimeters by 4.5 cm;
– proof of the absence of any citizenship of the adult adopted person;
– a judicial opinion on the authorization of the adoption procedure (its photocopy);
– a copy of the spouse’s identity document, which confirms the presence of Ukrainian citizenship.
By contacting a company called Eternity Law International, you can use the following types of basic services:
Also, in addition to basic services, in the company Eternity Law International you can use the following services:
In conclusion, it should be noted that all documents must be drawn up in full compliance with the legislation “On the appropriation of citizenship.” By presidential decree, 27.03.2001, order 215 was adopted, with the title “Issues related to the organization of administrative requirements to the legislation of Ukraine“ On Citizenship ”.
If you do not have enough free time, opportunities to implement this issue, you can always enlist the comprehensive and qualified support of our company’s specialists.
The international company Eternity Law International provides professional services in the field of international consulting, auditing services, legal and tax services.