What technologies can be used to prevent it in the future?
Tech Week 2021, an annual conference dedicated to the introduction of digital technologies into the business sphere, will bring together leaders from companies operating in the technology industry. They will discuss how small, medium and large enterprises can grow and continue to function steadily in difficult unprecedented conditions.
Has digitalization accelerated during the pandemic? How have companies changed their technological priorities in technological development during the period of global isolation? At the Tech Week conference, businesspersons discuss the questions they are interested in, find answers to them and to get acquainted with the technologies that are necessary for their activities.
Tech Week 2021 is a three-day application conference highlighting innovative technologies for a variety of businesses.
In 2021, the conference will be held at the Skolkovo Technopark from June 1 to June 3. More than 350 speakers will take part in it. Over the course of two days, an exhibition will be open, where over 150 companies will be able to present their technologies developed to help entrepreneurs in solving business problems. In order to take part in this event, you need to buy a ticket on the website.
However, Tech Week is not only an educational event, but also a place for networking and collaboration. Here, entrepreneurs will be able to start jointly looking for ways to develop their business, share inspiring ideas with each other, and find business partners and like-minded people.
The advantages of the conference are as follows:
- experience of expert representatives of international companies;
- practical knowledge, to which there is no free access;
- connections established over the years.
- Two-day conference that combines many formats and 17 thematic streams.
- Exhibition of technological solutions. Over 150 companies will demonstrate their developments for business in one event.
- Carrying out career consultations – NEW. Participants will be able to talk personally about the specifics of career development with the best HR experts.
- Mentor lounge. Within the framework of the conference, an individual half-hour session will be held, during which leading specialists in the field of innovative technologies will hold a conversation with the participants and analyze several cases.
- An express training program for managers, which will be conducted by experts with many years of practical experience. All participants who have completed this program will receive an appropriate continuing education certificate.
- Speed Networking – NEW. This is a new format – business communication in the form of speed dating. 10+ useful contacts in just half an hour.
- Presentations for investors. Participants will be able to hear the expert opinion of the country’s largest investors about their project.
- AfterParty Tech Week – NEW. Loud large-scale party, which will be the closing of the main program of the event. This is a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere for communication, star guests and an unforgettable show program.
- Tech Week Club – NEW. This is a closed club for technocrats, where private tours of technology companies are held, practical sessions and case studies by top speakers are held.
- Online platform with presentations and video reports.
17 thematic streams within one conference
Augmented and virtual reality
- Big data and artificial intelligence
- Digital Marketing
- Digital transformation of business
- Latest developments for business owners and managers
- Demonstration of modern approaches to management
- Technologies that drive transformation of companies
- Innovation for the industrial sector
- Digital Sales
- Technologies in Retail
- Information Security
- Educational technologies
- Business analytics
Among the speakers:
- Oskar Hartmann – co-founder of the projects KupiVIP.ru, Carprice, CarFix, Aktivo
- Ilya Kretov – CEO of eBay in Global Emerging Markets
- Evgeniy Davydovich – CEO of Svyaznoy
- Igor Kirichenko – CEO NAUMEN
- German Gavrilov – founder and CEO of Roistat
- Dmitriy Krutov – Founder & CEO at SkillBox
You should definitely visit Tech Week if you:
- want to outperform your competitors and gain a significant advantage over them. Leading experts will help you change your mind, familiarize yourself with ready-made solutions for your business and find new connections.
- would like to meet top speakers and listen to their performances. The conference will feature over 250 reports from leading experts in their field;
- plan to introduce modern practices. As part of the event, master classes from experts are held, you can work in a professional team;
- dream of learning everything about innovative technologies – an exhibition of new technological business solutions;
- intend to present their project or represent the company. You can rent a stand and tell all participants about your services. Here you can get instant feedback;
- aim to acquire new business connections. Conference participants can exchange ideas with speakers and colleagues, conclude business agreements both during the conference and at the AfterParty.