Eternity Law International Payment & E-Money Institutions Financial license in Kazakhstan

Financial license in Kazakhstan

January 22, 2021

In accordance to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «About payments and payment systems», a payment company with assigned by National Bank registration number of the accounting registration of the payment company (hereinafter referred to as the registration number) can provide next types of services:

  • services of accepting cash to arrange a money transaction without opening a bank account of the remitter;
  • services of selling (distribution) electronic money and money cards;
  • services of receiving and processing payments conducted using electronic money.
  • services of processing payments, initiated by clients in electronic form and transferring required information to the bank or company that provides by certain types of banking operations, to conduct the payment and (or) money transfer or accepting money for these payments.


100% foreign ownership is possible.

No paid-in capital is needed to capitalize on the company.

Our services:

Stage 1: Registration of the company, Business Plan preparation, application submitting.

Stage 2: Initiation of licensing application process with the National Bank of Kazakhstan.

Stage 3: Obtaining the license, documents delivery (corporate, licensing, banking).

Price: on a request.

The timeframe: circa 30-40 days.

Sberbank acquiring connection service may be provided for an additional cost.

Payment schedule:

30% deposit payment and name of company is needed to initiate the licensing procedure. Upon completion, remaining 70% shall be transferred.

Telegram @beihuln

Please feel free to join our telegram channel  in order to keep updated for the new offers and ready-made companies for sale.

Every week we have new jurisdiction to offer a ready-made turn-key solution! We work worldwide.

Please contact us to get more information regarding companies on sale.

You could be interested

Forex broker in Vanuatu for sale

Company registered in 2018 Licensed by VFSC (Vanuatu Financial Services Commission) Authorizations of the company’s license: ● Interbank foreign exchange market (Forex) ● American Stock Market (CFD) ● Stock Indices (CFD) ● Precious metal futures contracts (CFD) Company’s description: ✔️ Operating and highly profitable business ✔️ Extensive client base (30’000+ clients) ✔️ Own MT5/ Dealing...

Small Payment Institution in Poland for Sale

Small payment institution in Poland for sale is a structure working towards the provision of payment services. The list of those includes: payments; transfer of funds; withdrawal of funds received from a payment transfer. Offer of Polish SPI for sale: The license permission was obtained by the company in Poland. The company has the official...

License FSC in Mauritius for sale

License type: a license to act as an investment dealer. Established: 3+ years. Year of obtaining a licensed permit: 3+ years. Office: Hong Kong. Banking institution: opened an account with a local financial institution. Connection of MT4 or other systems: no. Starting capital requirements: $ 30k. Company status: the organization has a clean history, and...

Company with currency exchange license in Czech Republic for sale

Below you can see the basic information regarding the company with currency exchange license in Czech Republic for sale Company with currency exchange license – whats included: Ready-made company in Czech Republic, Prague; Year of company registration: 2016; Obtained currency exchange license for sale; Capital absolutely formed; All reports filled to Central Bank; Company is...

Bank for sale in Ukraine

For sale Bank in Ukraine The operating banking institution of Ukraine is offered for sale. The authorized capital is 10 million euros. The Bank maintains direct correspondent accounts all over the world. In addition, this banking institution has previously received a license permit from the National Bank of Ukraine, which gives this institution the official...

MSB in Canada with bank accounts for sale

Below you can see the basic information regarding the MSB in Canada with bank accounts for sale MSB in Canada – whats included: MSB licensed company; Jurisdiction of incorporation: Provincial or territorial (Canada): British Columbia. GIN Number; LEI Number; 0 Balance; Fast transfer; Soft can be provided additionally. Activities: Foreign exchange dealing; Money transferring; Dealing...
Fill the blank:


Dreikonigstrasse, 31A, Stockerhof


Baseina street, 7


Grosvenor Gardens, 52


Lochrin Square, 1


Jacovides Tower, 5 floor


Kesklinna linnaosa, Tuukri 19


Esplanade, 7 floor


Gediminas Avenue, 44A

New York

New Rochelle, Huguenot St, 175


20 Martin Place


3 Fraser Street, #08 DUO Tower

Hong Kong

18 Harbour Road, 35/F, Central Plaza, Wanchai


2609 Avenida da Boavista


Revaz Tabukashvili Str., N 45, area N 7