Trading is the buying and selling of currencies or securities in order to profit from fluctuations in their value. Those who pre-analyze the market to find the best products to sell and make similar deals are called traders. Sometimes they are also referred to as investors. The main point of such activity is that traders buy assets in order to profit from them. In this article, we will look at the TOP 6 best offshore jurisdictions for trading, offering the most favorable and safe conditions.
Marshall Islands for trading
The Marshall Islands is an offshore jurisdiction that is quite popular with entrepreneurs working with finance. In particular, many Forex startups choose this jurisdiction for themselves. You can often hear about the Marshall Islands as a kind of tax haven. This island state has become famous for its wide opportunities in terms of organizing and doing business, as well as the following advantages.
- Absence of regulation of activities, which means that the jurisdiction does not impose requirements and does not establish any separate rules regarding capital, employees, record keeping and so on.
- Possibility of completely remote registration of the company. Of the documents, only a scan of the passport and confirmation of the owner’s registration address will be required.
- You can register a company with or without nominee service.
- International corporations are exempt from income tax if the income is received outside the jurisdiction.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Completely offshore jurisdiction, recently also gaining popularity among foreign entrepreneurs. An offshore company established and registered in St. Vincent may be involved in any type of business not prohibited at the legislative level. The exception is banking, trust, reinsurance and insurance activities. However, the jurisdiction offers favorable trading conditions and stands out due to the following advantages.
- Territorial principle of taxation. 30% – rate for income tax if the company is actually present at the SVG or works with firms present in the jurisdiction. If not, then no tax will be charged.
- The maximum degree of ensuring and maintaining confidentiality.
- Data on the beneficial owners, shareholders and directors of the corporation remains inaccessible and is confidential.
- The low cost of establishing a company and its further maintenance.
Delaware State, USA
Delaware can be singled out as a separate offshore jurisdiction, despite the fact that it is a state of another country. It is on the territory of this state that many of the largest American corporations operating in the field of trading and Forex are registered. The advantages of Delaware for establishing a business are as follows:
- simple and clear regulation. There are no strict rules and regulations in state corporate law regarding the identity and identification of the director and secretary;
- favorable tax regime. If the company does not operate and does not receive income from it directly in the state, taxes are not levied. Firms pay only a fixed franchise fee annually, but its amount is incomparably less compared to other states;
- high level of confidentiality achieved through the permission to use denominations;
- Delaware is not considered offshore anywhere in the world, even if it looks like offshore;
- establishing a corporation in the state is inexpensive. Plus, it can be done completely remotely.
Wyoming State USA
Wyoming is also not considered offshore in the classical sense of this concept. However, the state has quite favorable conditions and a strong legal and regulatory framework, which makes it attractive for business.
- Low mandatory fees, and sometimes none at all. In particular, the state does not charge fees for filing documents or obtaining a license.
- Participants and management companies are reliably protected from the point of view of the law. Wyoming has some of the most stringent laws in the United States to protect members and senior members of organizations.
- There is no need and obligation to enter the data of the company’s employees into a public database. Thus, shareholders of corporations remain undisclosed to the state.
- No state taxes. There is no income tax levied on either individual entrepreneurs or companies.
- A company can have only one employee.
- Companies have the right to issue an unlimited number of shares of any denomination.
Hong Kong is not completely offshore, since the jurisdiction has a territorial principle of taxation. The jurisdiction itself is quite prestigious and respectable, and its location and neighborhood connections also attract a fairly large number of entrepreneurs from all over the world.
- Territorial principle of taxation: both local and foreign corporations pay income tax in relation to the income that was recognized as arising in Hong Kong or received from sources located in the jurisdiction.
- No taxation if doing business outside the country.
- Absence of such taxes as VAT, on dividends, royalties and capital increases.
- World recognition and respectability, since the jurisdiction is an offshore zone in the direct sense.
- The development of relations with China is one of the most pressing commercial aspects for global corporations.
- Opening a business in Hong Kong is not difficult. Registration of the enterprise takes a small amount of time. You can do this remotely using the Internet channels.
The Seychelles represent and are regarded at the world level as a classic offshore. Having received the status of an international financial center, which many large corporations and various commercial structures have chosen for themselves, the jurisdiction has gained undoubted authority and an excellent reputation in the business world.
- Offshore organizations on the islands are completely exempt from paying taxes. The only thing that companies need to pay is a fixed annual fee.
- There are no citizenship requirements for the founders of the firm on the islands.
- The size of the initial capital of the company can be any.
- Absence of any regulatory rules from the state regarding the filing of annual accounts.
- Full and unconditional support of the business environment from the state.
- The jurisdiction has entered into agreements with many countries to avoid double taxation.
So, we have reviewed the world’s best jurisdictions for trading. The choice is yours. Our specialists are ready to provide you with comprehensive support and assistance in choosing a country and establishing a business. We also offer an extensive list of shelf companies for sale in hundreds of jurisdictions and business destinations. Contact us now.