Both residents and non-resident businesspersons may create Serbian company. Often, it doesn’t require a personal presence, since an official representative may send all needed and set up an organization. Thus, company registration in Serbia is rather simple, nevertheless, it has certain subtleties and nuances of a juridical nature.
Serbia offers favorable and convenient conditions for the development of entrepreneurial projects. Below we describe in detail ways of establishment of local enteprises, main commercial priviligies of the state, step-by-step approbation procedure, and features of tax and banking systems.
Cost of Serbian company registration
Serbia companies formation needs entry of organization data into State Registry. Expenses vary, depending on the type of future enterprise – from 12 euros to 51 euros. Also, business setup costs in Serbia may contain certain supplementary spendings, in particular, execution of deed of establishment, translation of certificates, etc.
Businesses for sale in Serbia
What is included: Ready-made company in Serbia, Local bank account Legal address Cost: on request. BUSINESS ACTIVITY: POSSIBLE TYPES Individual entrepreneurship implies the full responsibility of the businessman. In what form can you open your own business: AO – minimum…
Below you can see the information regarding the ready-made company in Serbia for sale Ready-made company in Serbia with bank account – whats included: Ready-made company in Belgrade for sale , Serbia; Year of incorporation: 2020; The company has opened…
Included in cost: Company registration and government fees Legal address and virtual office for 1 year Registration of the electronic signature of the director Company stamp and Serbian phone number Вank account in a Serbian bank Personal visit – 3…
Steps of company formation in Serbia
Prior, businesspersons solve a lot of related tasks.
- Decide on enterprise form. Decide what legal form of commercials you need – a sole trader, LLC or JSC. There’re branches or representative firms of other corporations.
- Select enterprise name. In addition, it’s mandatory to check if the name is free in state lists. The founders need to develop these papers and make sure the chosen denomination is not used by another firm.
- Select operational field. Deciding to register company in Serbia, indicate commercials you’re going to do. It dominates in working. There may also be extra activities; if one of them becomes the main one, you need to change the Statute.
- Legal address. It may not be a physical, but a remote space, where mail, calls, and so on will be received. This commercial scheme is in demand in Serbia.
- Prepare the Statute. This document must be approved by a notary. It indicates the official data of enterprise, data on its heads, share-holders, etc.
Company incorporation in Serbia
Establishment’s usually completed in 5 days.
- Official statement for incorporation.
- Passports of enterprise owners, or official extract for enterprises.
- Confirmation of payment of state duties.
All needed for starting business in Serbia is sent by the enterprise’s holder or a trusted delegate, f. eg., a specialized firm.
Start company in Serbia
- Register businesses in Serbia is impossible without making corporative accounts.
- Sending special forms to the tax office.
- EDS. To get a signature, it’s needed to send application to local institution. Within 15 days you’ll be provided with individual e-certificate.
- Inclusion of institution in VAT payment list.
We offer full help in registering a company in Serbia and employ highly qualified specialists with tremendous knowledge and expertise, thanks to which we grant the fastest and most profitable result for our customers. If you seek a stable and reliable assistant in getting shelf company in Serbia, feel free to turn to us. We also have an extensive list of ready-made companies for sale as complete turnkey solutions.
Please contact us to get more information.
You can see our current offers in the categories “Cryptocoins and licensing of cryptocurrency operations”, “Banks for sale” and “Licenses for sale”.