Registration of the Ontario General Partnership with the participation of Non-Resident Partners.
The Ontario General Partnership is a form of business registration in Canada that combines the reputational benefits of Canadian jurisdiction with the offshore component, making it beneficial to Non-Resident Partners.
The main aspects of this business structure include:
- Canada’s authoritative onshore jurisdiction, whitelisted by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), with unconditional rule of law;
- Non-public, closed register of beneficiaries;
- The Ontario General Partnership is not a separate taxpayer in Canada and is not required to keep records of income and expenses, to report on the calculation and payment of taxes and fees.
- The Ontario General Partnership registration process is going online.
- All partners are General and may be Non-Residents of Canada.
- Remote opening of accounts in the EMERALD Payment System (UK).
This is an excellent solution for almost all the needs of clients interested in starting a Canadian business.
Please contact us to get more information.
You can also see our offers in category ready-made companies and licenses for sale.
Please feel free to join our telegram channel in order to keep updated for the new offers and ready-made companies for sale.