Switzerland asset management company
Swiss asset management company has put up a 20 percent stake for sale
- The company with one of the biggest banks in Switzerland in the digital asset space as a Client, 30+ Clients, proprietary trading platform with one of the most-competitive pricings in Europe;
- The asset management company was incorporated in 2018, Zug, Switzerland;
- The company has a large number of opened bank accounts in USD, GBP, EUR, CHF:
- Luzerner Kantonal Bank, Switzerland;
- Sygnum Bank, Switzerland;
- Signature Bank, New York, USA;
- BCB Group, UK;
- Additionally the company is well connected with private banks in Switzerland (Maerki Baumann, Lombard Odier and Vontobel).
- Fully functioning infrastructure with offices in Zug and in the nearest time in Zurich;
- The team of current high professionals Management will stay operative;
- The trading platform in Switzelrand was built in-house, but uses the back-end of an external provider for SOR (Smart Order Routing) Technology.
- The reason of selling: to realize some of hard work(scaling from 0 to 200M+ trading volume, getting the first regulation in Switzerland for digital assets, building legal framework, set up asset management, hiring staff etc.) that was included into the company since its incorporation, and to focus on other ventures/projects in the future;
- The Company is in a rapid growth market at the Moment which shows the huge increase;
- The company is valued at around 25 million of Swiss Francs.
You can buy Swiss asset management company shares without any specific requirements from regulator to the buyer.
Asking price: on a request
For details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us to get more information regarding companies on sale.