ELECTRONIC MONEY INSTITUTION LICENSE IN MALTA
Electronic Money Institution License in Malta. Available both ready-made and turn-key establishment.
Authorized authority: The Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA).
- the provision of certain payment services;
- the granting of credit related to certain payment services;
- provision of operational services and closely related ancillary services in respect of the issuing of electronic money;
- the operation of payment systems;
- EMI’s are allowed to issue debit cards (such as a chip device);
- EMI’s based in Malta are allowed to outsource services subject to the MFSA’s evaluation on their own merits;
- EMI has a right to be passported into other EU Member State and EEA countries.
Minimum paid-up capital 350’000 euro.
- No local director or shareholder required;
- Attractive fiscal environment;
- Generally fast regulatory approval environment (6-8 weeks).
Asking price: on a request.
For details: Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org / Telegram alexandraa001
Please feel free to join our telegram channel in order to keep updated for the new offers for ready-made companies for sale.
Every day we have new jurisdiction to offer a ready-made turn-key solution! We work worldwide.