INVITATION FOR RESIDENTS OF OTHER COUNTRIES
An invitation for residents of other countries to Ukraine is a form of a certain type, which gives a resident of another state, whether or not registered, the opportunity to obtain permission to enter Ukraine.
Since the second quarter of 2017, the list of documentation to issue a permit has changed. In addition to other conditions for entering our country, the law provides for other types of invitations.
REGISTRATION OF A SHORT VISA WITH:
- The invitation was registered in Ukraine with a lawyer, drawn up on the form of an official sample, where there are inscriptions and a stamp of the head. The invitation should include:
- The number of the unified state register;
- registration number;
- number and signature;
- information about the person who is invited: name, date and place of birth, registration, passport details, place of residence, reason for travel, length of stay in Ukraine, how many times a person will visit Ukraine, and where he will live;
- the obligation to pay the costs associated with finding and leaving the country of the person who was invited.
- An invitation certified by a notary – a citizen of Ukraine, a resident of another country or a person without registration, who, based on the law, lives in Ukraine for a long or short period. The invitation should include:
- Name, passport data and residence permit for a long or short stay, place of residence;
- Name of the person who was invited, information about his birth, citizenship, passport details, place of residence, reason for arrival, length of stay in the country, how many times a person will visit Ukraine, and where he will live;
- the obligation to pay the costs associated with finding or leaving the country of the person who was invited.
Photocopies of passports and residence permits (long-term, short-term) for residents of another country in Ukraine are added to the invitation.
- Invitation of state enterprises, firms.
- Invitation to health care enterprises.
- Invitation of a religious organization, which is agreed with the state that registered the charter of this organization for a short period of stay in the country due to religious teachings, ceremonies or other activities related to religion.
- An application from a media representative of another state to apply for a visa to an employee who arrives in the country for a short stay due to journalistic activities.
- The appeal of organizations of other countries or organizations of an international level.
DURATION OF VISA D FOR A LONG PERIOD:
- An invitation to receive education (practice) issued by an educational organization registered in accordance with the procedure established by the Ministry of Education.
- An invitation from a state association that accepts an international support program.
- An invitation to the association of a particular religion, which is ordered by the state that registered the charter of this organization, for a long period of stay in the country due to religious studies, ceremonies or other activities related to religion.
- An invitation from the department of the economy of another state, which is registered in the country in certain regulations (or when providing evidence of participation in this association).
- An invitation from a department or other structured group of a social enterprise of another country, which is registered in certain regulations.
- An invitation from a department or representative of a bank in another country, which is registered in certain regulations.
- An application by the media of another country to issue a visa to a representative to enter Ukraine for a long period of stay in order to fulfill their official duties.
- An appeal from organizations of another country and associations of an international level regarding obtaining permission to enter for employees of diplomatic companies and consulate bodies, associations of an international level who need to enter Ukraine for a long period of stay to perform official duties, as well as their families.
- An invitation from representatives of the state association, which is responsible for cultural, educational, scientific and sports activities, for which a resident of another country came to Ukraine. Or an invitation from representatives of an enterprise that employs volunteers in its work. Data on these activities is provided on the official source of the Ministry of Social Policy, which also contains a copy of the certificate of registration in the state.
PREVIOUS INVITATION FOR RESIDENTS OF ANOTHER COUNTRY
Previously, in order to issue an invitation, the party that invites submitted its appeal to the territorial department of the State Migration Service: individuals – at the place of residence, legal entities – at the place of stay.
Legal entities sent the following documentation to the State Migration Service:
- completed application form;
- a photocopy of the director’s passport data;
- a photocopy of the representative’s passport data;
- extract from the Unified State Register;
- the shape of the bank of a specific sample;
- a decree appointing a representative working with residents of another country;
- approval of residence in the host country: hotel reservation or other documentation (in Ukrainian and for the entire stay of a resident of another country in Ukraine);
- a photocopy of the passport data of the representative who is sent to work.
Civil law subjects sent the following documents to the State Migration Service:
- completed application form;
- your passport (after receiving the documentation, return it to the applicant);
- a document granting the right to permanent residence – if invited by a resident of another country who permanently resides in Ukraine (after receiving the documentation, they return it to the applicant);
- documentation testifying to employment, internship, education, etc. – if a resident of another country with temporary residence in Ukraine invites;
- documentation evidencing payment of state duty;
- A photocopy of the passport details of the person who is invited, with a translation into Ukrainian, certified by a notary.
The invitation was issued by the body of the State Migration Service for a rather long period of time – 20 working days from the date of application, but it was possible to reduce this period to 10 days. The fee for issuing an invitation to residents of another state in Ukraine was very small, which justified such a long period of registration.
REQUEST FOR INVITATION
The law left requirements for early issuance of invitations for certain cases of entry of residents of another country, which is manifested in the list of documents required to get a mark in the passport for entry into a country of type D:
- invitation to Ukraine through the Ministry of Education and Science;
- an invitation for an employee of a representative office of another country through the Ministry of Economy;
- an invitation for a technical assistance project is drawn up by contacting the appropriate state body;
- registration of the appeal with the National Bank of Ukraine for employees of banks of other countries;
- invitation of organizations aimed at religion.
The company Eternity Law International is engaged in issuing invitations for residents of another country for a long stay.