Type of Belize licensing authorization offered in this transaction: a license from the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) – the Belize government agency liable for financial administration. It is responsible for regulating all financial market participants, exchanges and the setting and enforcing of financial regulations. A number of international online forex brokers obtain their international license from IFSC.
After a company has been issued a license of this type, the company will be able to carry out the following types of professional activities:
- money transfer;
- process payments;
- carry out transactions regarding foreign exchange trading;
- trade industrial instruments of the financial and commodity sector (including trading operations with options, stocks, currency instruments, futures, etc.);
- provide services as a broker and consultant in any of the above areas.
The main details of this offer:
- Place of registration: Belize; the company was registered a little about two years ago.
- The required capital is about 50 thousand dollars.
- Provides the ability to upgrade the company to a full license, with no additional costs.
- No software available.
- There is an open account with a local banking institution.
- The company has one shareholder and one director.
- There are no legal cases, open or closed.
The company is currently inactive and out of service.
This offer is really in great demand so don’t lose your chance to buy it!
The asking price: on request.
For details: Julia.email@example.com / Telegram @juliazhil
Please feel free to join our telegram channel in order to keep updated for the new offers for ready-made companies for sale.
Every day we have new jurisdiction to offer a ready-made turn-key solution! We work worldwide.