Tech Week 2020 is a four-day applied conference and exhibition on innovative technologies for business.
The conference will bring together more than 350 speakers. Traditionally, an exhibition will function within 2 days, at which over 150 companies will present their technologies for solving business problems.
Unlike other events, Tech Week is a huge educational hub where people communicate, are inspired by ideas and can find ready-made solutions for their tasks.
The advantages of the conference are the knowledge that you will not find on the Internet, the experience of practicing experts from large leading companies and communications, which would take years to establish.
The current event will be held at the Skolkovo Technopark.
– Pre-party evening in the circle of speakers and VIP participants. 5 top managers and founders of large companies will talk about their biggest failures in business;
– 2-day multi-format conference with 18 streams: digital business transformation, VR / AR, fintechb, AI & BigData, blockchain, HR-tech, digital marketing and sales, product management, ED-tech, sharing economy, soft skill’s
– Exhibition. More than 150 technology companies will provide business solutions on one site;
– Training day. In the process, you will draw up a roadmap for the introduction of technologies in your company and receive a certificate of advanced training;
– Mentor lounge. This is an individual 30-minute session with an analysis of your case from experts in the field of innovative technologies, whose time is expensive.
– Investment pitch. You will be able to get an expert assessment of your project from the largest investors of the country;
– An online platform with video reports and presentations.
– Digital business transformation;
– Virtual and augmented reality;
– Artificial intelligence and big data;
– Blockchain technology;
– Digital marketing;
– Digital Sales;
– Management methodologies: Agile and Scrum;
– Product & Design Management;
– Business analytics;
– Educational technology / ED-tech;
– Schering economics;
– Technologies in Retail;
– Soft Skill’s;
– Technologies transforming companies;
– Software developer.
– Boris Kim – Chairman of the Board of Directors and Co-Founder of QIWI Group
– Andrey Sebrant – Yandex Services Marketing Director
– Maxim Spiridonov – Founder of the educational holding “Netologiya-groups”
– Ilya Kretov – CEO of eBay in Russia
– Dmitry Shushkin – CEO, ABBYY Russia
– Mikhail Petrov – Director of the Department of Digital Transformation at the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation
– Andrey Revyashko – IT Director of Wildberries
– Andrey Ivashentsev – Regional Director, Microsoft
– Matvey Kardash – Development Director, amoCRM
– Alexander Surkov – IoT Architect, Yandex. Cloud
– Vitaly Porubov – Head of Strategy and Innovation, X5 Retail Group
– German Gavrilov – thoroughly and CEO of Roistat
– Roman Kumar Vias – Founder of Qmarketing and Co-Owner of Qlean
– Ivan Zhivitsa – Head of PR Department in the CIS, Wargaming
– Dmitry Selikhov – Head of marketplace business development AliExpress Russia and many others.
– Russian Blockchain Week (REU named after Plekhanov, 2017-2018);
– Russian Tech Week (Skolkovo, 2018-2019);
– Digital technology in Retail (Deworkacy, 2019).
Conference General Partner – Skolkovo
CONFERENCE STATE PARTNER – DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES OF THE CITY OF MOSCOW
– Get an advantage over competitors. Change your mind, find new connections and turnkey solutions for your business.
– Top speakers. Listen to more than 250 reports from the best specialists in your field.
– Practical workshops. To get acquainted with the practical side of technology implementation, working as a team.
– Exhibition of technological solutions for business.
– Presentation of your project. Rent a stand and talk about your company. Get quick feedback about your product.
– Networking. Exchange ideas with colleagues and speakers in an informal setting at a pre-party evening.
Boris Kim – Chairman of the Board of Directors, Co-founder of the Qiwi international payment system Sergey Parshikov – Project Director of the Digital Corporate Bank division, Corporate Investment Business block, Sberbank
Elena Levochkina – Head of Business Automation
processes, block “Human Resource Management”, MTS